Saturday, June 5, 2010

garden update



I know these really belongs in my 2010 garden chronicles, but I can't help myself. I'm not sure enough people click over there in the sideline. So I'll put it here too.

BED ONE

lettuce - 6 varities, spinach, leeks, dill, hot peppers, arugula, green beans

BED TWO

rhubarb, carrot, artichoke, parsley, cucumber, blackberry

BED THREE

arugula, latin kale, eggplant, sweet miniature pepper, tomato (various kinds), thyme, garlic chive, rosemary, celery, mint

BED FOUR

corn, fennel, blueberry, radicchio, basil, raspberry

BED FIVE

asparagus, jalepeno, radishes, zucchini, broccoli, swiss chard, rhubarb, lima beans, thyme

BED SIX

potato, bay, okra, sweet pea, watermelon (3 of four seedlings have died off), lemongrass, sweet pepper, nasturtium, tomatillo, garlic chives, beets (homegrown seedlings didn't make it), quinoa (this will be a first)

No comments:

Post a Comment